Saturday, July 15, 2006

Let's start....

Hello everybody!

Welcome in my blog. My name is Alfredo Cassano, I am animator and classical pianist. I live and work in Kilkenny, Ireland, in a very nice animation studio called Cartoon Saloon. At the moment I am animator and background artist for a Flash TV series called Skunk Fu.
This is my little internet place, where I'll write something about myself and my ideas. I was thinking to publish some of my drawings, animations and mp3s, and I'd love to talk with you all about them.
So, every comment is welcome...let's start this new adventure!
Enjoy!
Alf

PS: I could have chosen between many pictures for my profile photo, but I think that one reflects my personality in the best way....

7 comments:

Molecular Turtle said...

nice pic:)

Ale said...

bravo cuo :)

Colpetto said...

nice lello

polyminthe said...

hi alf!wééé!a blog! hope to see more suffs....:)
Did I inspire you for the choice of your photo?I did for romain already...I'll launch a style..
hope to see you some day.
sylvain

alf said...

Hi Sylvain!!How are you? Yes, I think I unconsciously took inspiration from your pic...and, having seen your works, I think you will launch more than one style! Keep going, you're doing great things!
I'll post my stuff soon.

juan said...

hy there alf!
so... as soon as i come back to turin i'll be online and ready to make you into pieces! by the way is this just an intruduction , or are you allways gonna be writing in english in your blog? and why am i?
POLYMINTHE: cocotteminute is awsome! the other day i watched the whole thing frame by frame! congratulations!
beh biondin! sto blog è fermo da un po' eh! vediamo di aggiornarlo no? e visto che fai belle nuove conoscenze... ricordaci ogni tanto.

alf said...

caro Juan, come vedi ho messo altra roba. Già iniziavo a sentirmi in colpa...righerò dritto d'ora in poi. Grazie per la visita e... bè l'inglese è una scelta ovvia. Potesse il mondo intero parlare italiano....
A presto!:)