Thursday, August 09, 2007

Brendan

Some early thumbnails for scene 42/43....
Copyright CARTOON SALOON / LES ARMATEURS / VIVI FILMS - WALKING THE DOG 2007


Finally, it's done. Difficult for me to believe, especially when I think to myself one year and a half ago, dreaming of being part of the animation crew. It has been a strong and beautiful experience, and it's a strange feeling now that everything is in the past! I worked as traditional and flash animator, on very cool and emotional sequences. I'd like to thank the director Tomm Moore and the animation supervisor Nora Twomey for believing in me, and all the people who made this experience so nice! Brendan will be a great movie, with beautiful style and a very deep story.

Can't wait to see it all finished!!

3 comments:

Ale said...

la nostra prima scena!! :_)
che sbattimento quei 9 secondi...

damien said...

So the movie is finished.
Must be a very cool experience working on it.
Do you know when we could see it?

alf said...

The movie is not finished yet! It'll be done next year, so we'll see it then.